Canada has seen many velodromes come and go over the years. Most of this list is compiled from memory — if you have information about any tracks listed here, or any that I’ve missed, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracks listed in bold are still active.
If there’s a link, click on it for photos and more information.
– Burnaby (Vancouver)
– China Creek (Vancouver)
– 1999 Winnipeg Pan Am Games (temporary)
– Forest City Velodrome (London)
– Maple Leaf Gardens (temporary)
– Mutual Arena (temporary)
– Copps Coliseum (temporary)
– University of Ottawa
– Montreal Olympic velodrome
– 1974 Montreal World Championships
– 1899 Montreal World Championships
– Montreal Six-Day track (temporary)